Special Collections and Archives (SPCA) is open to researchers by appointmtent.
Researchers must make an appointment at least 48 hours in advance of visiting. A reservation ensures a seat is available for researchers using materials from DePaul Library's Special Collections and Archives. Reservations are for individuals; each person in a group will need their own reservation.
- Select the date using the calendar on this page.
- Reserve a time slot for the first available seat listed.
- Complete the booking form to reserve a seat and request materials.
- Check your email for confirmation and for cancellation instructions.
At this time Special Collections and Archives staff will not be fulfilling requests for reproductions. Researchers can use provided equipment for self-service reproductions.
- Cell phone stand with Bluetooth shutter button (researchers provide their own cell phone)
- Tabletop document scanner (researchers provide their own laptop computer and will need to download scanner software to operate)