Special Collections and Archives will be open to researchers by appointment only on a limited basis this summer.
- July hours: Wednesdays-Fridays, 11 AM to 3 PM
- August hours: Tuesdays-Fridays, 10 AM to 4 PM
Researchers must make an appointment at least 48 hours in advance of visiting. A reservation ensures a seat is available for researchers using materials from DePaul Library's Special Collections and Archives. Reservations are for individuals; each person in a group will need their own reservation.
- Select the date using the calendar on this page.
- Reserve a time slot for the first available seat listed.
- Complete the booking form (name, phone, and email address) to reserve a seat.
- Check your email for confirmation and for cancellation instructions.
To request specific materials for your research visit, please use our Researcher Registration Form.
Health and Safety Guidelines
Masks are encouraged but not required for those who have been fully vaccinated. Masks are required for those who are not fully vaccinated.
Regardless of vaccination status, masks may be required for in-person services (working in close proximity to staff).
At this time Special Collections and Archives staff will not be fulfilling requests for reproductions. Researchers can use provided equipment for self-service reproductions.
- Cell phone stand with Bluetooth shutter button (researchers provide their own cell phone)
- Tabletop document scanner (researchers provide their own laptop computer and will need to download scanner software to operate)