The Loop Library has 5 rooms that can be used for group work or study.
There is also a Solo Booth that can be booked for private phone conversations, video conferencing, or quiet contemplation.
- Current students, faculty, and staff may reserve study rooms and the Solo Booth.
- A group of 3 or more is required to reserve a room.
- Each block is for 30 minutes, up to 2 hours allowed.
- Group study room reservation are considered null and void if the group does not show up by 15 minutes after the starting time. The room will then be made available to other groups seeking a space.
- All Loop study rooms are equipped with Media:scape collaboration units that allow users to connect laptops and devices to a shared screen.
- Subject to general and group study room reservation policies
All rooms seat up to 10 people comfortably with the exception of DPC 10023 which has a max capacity of 5, and the Solo Booth which is for single person use.