- Current students, faculty, and staff may reserve study rooms.
- A group of 2 or more is required for a reservation.
- Each block is for 30 minutes, up to 2 hours allowed.
- Group study room reservation are considered null and void if the group does not show up by 15 minutes after the starting time. The room will then be made available to other groups seeking a space.
- All Loop study rooms are equipped with Media:scape collaboration units that allow users to connect laptops and devices to a shared screen.
- Subject to general and group study room reservation policies
All rooms seat up to 10 people comfortably with the exception of DPC 10023 which has a max capacity of 5.
Media:scape collaboration units