Room Reservation Information
- Law Library rooms are restricted to currently enrolled College of Law students.
- Reservations may be placed up to 7 days in advance.
- Rooms can be reserved Monday - Thursday from 8am - 10pm, Friday from 8am - 6pm, and Saturday - Sunday from 10am - 6pm.
- Rooms can be reserved for up to 4 hours per reservation.
- Reservations will be cancelled if the check in process does not take place within the first 15 minutes of the start time of the reservation.
- The Law Library is not responsible for unattended, lost, stolen, or damaged personal items.
Group Study Rooms
- There are 16 group study rooms available.
- Although individuals can reserve a study room priority goes to groups (2 or more individuals) over individual use.
- There is one media room available.
- The purpose of the media room is to video record for curriculum related coursework, view curriculum related videos, and to do curriculum related group work that requires collaboration technology.
- Although the room can be used for studying priority is given to students with video viewing and/or video recording needs.
Health and Safety
- A mask must be worn at all times while inside the library regardless of vaccination status.
- No food or drinks are allowed inside the library.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding