- Currently only the 5th floor of the Law Library is open to students.
- Reservations can be made by currently enrolled College of Law students.
- Reservations may be placed up to 7 days in advance.
- Group studying is prohibited in the Law Library (this includes the study rooms).
Carrels and Computer Lab (Room 513)
- There are 20 carrels and 5 computers available.
- Carrels and computers can be reserved Monday - Thursday from 8am - 9:30pm.
- Carrels and computers can be reserved for up to 4 hours per day.
Individual Study Rooms
- There are 5 individual study rooms available, 3 day and 2 evening.
- Day individual study rooms can be reserved Monday - Thursday from 9am - 3pm.
- Evening individual study rooms can be reserved Monday - Thursday from 3pm - 9pm.
- Individual study rooms can be reserved for up to 6 hours per day.
- Only one reservation can be made per day for each individual study room because of limited cleaning. In other words, two students cannot reserve the same study room on the same day.
- Individual study rooms are for single use so only the person that reserved the room is allowed inside the room.
Health and Safety Considerations
- Please make sure you use the #CampusClear app to self-screen before you come to campus.
- Please stay home if you are sick and remember to cancel your reservation.
- A mask or cloth face covering must always be worn while inside the library, covering your mouth and nose.
- While inside the Law Library maintain at least a six-feet distance between yourself and others when possible.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding