Important Notice: Noise & Construction Warning
Beginning Monday, May 23rd, 2022, construction will take place within the library. Since there might be a heavy amount of noise associated with this construction, certain areas within the library may not be a quiet place to study. If you plan on studying in the library while the construction is in progress, we recommend that you use an area in the library that is not as noisy. Construction is scheduled to take place over the course of the summer so if you are a DePaul College of Law student or an alum studying for the Bar Exam and need an alternate place to study, please call the circulation desk (312) 362 - 8121. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Room Reservation Information
- Law Library rooms are restricted to currently enrolled College of Law students.
- Reservations may be placed up to 14 days in advance.
- Rooms can be reserved Monday - Friday from 8am - 6pm and Saturday - Sunday from 10am - 6pm.
- Rooms can be reserved for up to 4 hours per reservation.
- Reservations will be cancelled if the check in process does not take place within the first 15 minutes of the start time of the reservation.
- The Law Library is not responsible for unattended, lost, stolen, or damaged personal items.
Group Study Rooms
- There are 16 group study rooms available.
- Although individuals can reserve a study room priority goes to groups (2 or more individuals) over individual use.
- There is one media room available.
- The purpose of the media room is to video record for curriculum related coursework, view curriculum related videos, and to do curriculum related group work that requires collaboration technology.
- Although the room can be used for studying priority is given to students with video viewing and/or video recording needs.
- Masks are optional while on DePaul campuses. However, DePaul is a mask-friendly university, and wearing a mask is highly recommended for all indoor spaces. Visit go.depaul.edu/covid for COVID-19 updates and guidance.