Room Reservation Information
- Law Library rooms are restricted to currently enrolled College of Law students.
- Reservations may be placed up to 7 days in advance.
- Rooms can be reserved Monday - Thursday: 8am -10pm, Friday: 8am - 6pm, and Saturday - Sunday: 10am - 6pm.
- Rooms can be reserved for a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of 4 hours per reservation.
- Reservations will be cancelled if the check in process does not take place within the first 15 minutes of the start time for the reservation.
- The Law Library is not responsible for unattended, lost, stolen, or damaged personal items.
Group Study Rooms
- There are 16 group study rooms available.
- Although individuals can reserve a study room priority goes to groups (2 or more individuals) over individual use.
- There is one media room available.
- The purpose of the media room is to video record for curriculum related coursework, view curriculum related videos, and to do curriculum related group work that requires collaboration technology.
- Although the room can be used for studying priority is given to students with video viewing and/or video recording needs.
Health and Safety
- Masks are optional while on DePaul campuses. However, DePaul is a mask-friendly university, and wearing a mask is highly recommended for all indoor spaces. Visit go.depaul.edu/covid for COVID-19 updates and guidance.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding