- Current students, faculty, and staff may reserve study rooms.
- A group of 2 or more is required for a reservation.
- Each block is for 30 minutes. To reserve for 60 minutes or more, select up to 4 adjacent blocks (2 hours) per day.
- The individual who made the reservation and at least one other DePaul ID card holder must check in at the front desk within 15 minutes of the reservation time.
- All Loop study rooms are equipped with media:scape collaboration units that allow users to connect personal computers and devices to a shared screen.
All rooms 2-10,
except 10023, 2-5
media:scape collaboration units