Special Collections and Archives partners with faculty to develop course-specific instruction using rare books, archives, maps and other unique items in our classroom space on the 4th floor of the Richardson Library.
To request a session:
- Select the month and date using the calendar.
- Select the time. Time slots reflect the class schedule for Lincoln Park Campus, please select multiple slots as needed.
- Review the guidelines that appear after you choose a time slot, hit the continue button.
- Complete the request form. Please provide alternative dates in a case your first choice is not available.
- Special Collections and Archives staff will review your request and contact you to schedule a planning meeting.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org